Facebook iPad App Hack
Official Facebook application will release soon, and we have a Facebook iPad app hack for you to test it prior to availability in the App Store. Based on Techcrunch , Facebook app for iPad is invisible in the system files of lately updated Facebook for iPhone.
If you need to install Facebook app on your iPad, all you have to do is to change some system file authorizations in the program on a jailbroken iPad. Read the information below:
1) Download formal Facebook application for iPhone or iPad in App Store .
2) When the application is downloaded, set it up on your iPad.
3) Now, you will require an iFile app from Cydia. Find their way to var/mobile/applications and check for Facebook.app in many /DXXXXX-XXXX-XXX folders.
4) After you have found Facebook.app folder, try to find info.plist and open it up in ‘Property List Viewer’.
5) Touching on it will open up a ticket counter with default no. set as ’1. Here you have to change it to ’2.
6) Restart your iPad.
7) Boom! When the device is restarted, you would be capable of release Official Facebook iPad app.
8) Enjoy this Facebook iPad app hack.
We have never experimented with this method ourselves but it seems to work for lots of people out there. So try our Facebook iPad app hack and enjoy it!
Update: Facebook has finally shut down the backdoor of manipulating system document permission and logging into Official Facebook app for iPad.
If you previously managed to get in to the Facebook iPad app hack, you won’t have to log out before you do it yourself. When logged out, you will not have the ability to log in again in to the application. The truth is, you may be one of the luckiest persons out here to try out the unreleased edition.